Success tips by IAS Topper S Divyadarshini



Success Mantra: Self confidence, perseverance ad never-say-die attitude.

Frankly speaking, I didn't do any extraordinary preparation as such. I studied for four to five hours on an average per day. And then put in a few extra hours during exam time. The most important preparation is in believing in self that I can crack it.

Believe in yourself. If you don't believe in yourself nobody else will believe in you. Have the courage and confidence that you can make it the next time and work sincerely in achieving what you have set out for yourself.

I learnt from my mistakes. I thought with putting in more effort I should be able to clear the exam the next time. Also, during my first attempt to clear the preliminary exams I didn't know what risks you could take, there was negative marking for wrong answers and which questions to attempt first. But then I learned from my mistakes and corrected all those in my second attempt.

Best wishes!

(Source photo, text from rediff.com)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers